Tickets for the ‘Greatest Show on Turf’
have been on sale for some time and racegoers are moving quickly to secure their place at the most exciting meeting on the racing calendar. This year’s fixture will run from Tuesday 14th March – Friday 17th March and our readers have a number of options when it comes to purchasing tickets.
NOTE – Tattersalls Grandstand tickets for Tuesday and Gold Cup Friday have already sold out and readers are advised to purchase their tickets sooner rather than later.
2017 Cheltenham Festival ticket options
£22 to £25 – Tuesday to Thursday
£35 to £38 – Gold Cup Friday
- Great view of racing from the opposite side of the finish line.
- Unbeatable atmosphere
- Fantastic betting shops, stands and a beer tent with entertainment provided by live band.
£35 to £55 – Tuesday to Thursday
£49 to £69 – Gold Cup Friday
- Extensive viewing steps, a betting hall, bars and buffets.
- Access to the Centaur, paddock and unsaddling enclosure, the Hall of Fame the Gold Cup Restaurant.
- Access to all the bookmakers in the betting ring
£115 to £145 – Wednesday and Thurday
SOLD OUT – Tuesday and Friday
- Incredible atmosphere.
- Watch all the action from racing’s most famous stand.
£65 to £68 – Tuesday to Thursday
£79 to £82 – Gold Cup Friday
- Most exclusive enclosure with the best viewing, bars, buffets and betting areas.
- Access the Tattersalls enclosure, as well as the chalets and boxes in the Tented Village.
- A Club badge allows you to use all the facilities in the Tattersalls Enclosure.
£60 to £90 – Tuesday to Thursday
£79 to £109 – Gold Cup Friday
- Large stand opposite the final fence and hurdle and extends the Tattersalls Enclosure with extra viewing steps, bars and bands.
- Enjoy a pint in the world famous Guinness Village.
£215 to £750 – Tuesday - Thursday
£300 to £840 - Gold Cup Friday
- Enjoy dinner with friends and family overlooking the famous Cheltenham winning post.
- Experience fine dining with Albert Roux in 'Chez Roux' at Cheltenham.
We are delighted to offer first class opportunities for all four days of the Festival, from within Private Box facilities located on the Frontrunners Complex - the closest structure to the winning line in the official Hospitality Village. There are views overlooking the final fences from your own
individual exclusive balcony.
Bookings can be made for a minimum of 2 guests, private tables for parties of 10.
Tuesday 15th March - £399.00
Wednesday 16th March - £399.00
Thursday 17th March - £429.00
Friday 18th March - £579.00
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book these outstanding boxes.
Cheltenham’s season begins with a bang. As the leading horses, jockeys and trainers return to the spiritual Home of Jump racing, The Showcase provides the perfect opportunity to come racing with friends, family and colleagues.
Considered by many as the first weekend that Jump racing really gets underway, visitors will be treated to fantastic racing on all three days.