The Cheltenham Festival is the most exciting race meeting in the world and racegoers have plenty of options when it comes to purchasing tickets for the event.
There are four major Championship races, as well as many Grade 1 contests and Handicaps. On Tuesday the big race is the Champion Hurdle. Wednesday's Queen Mother Champion Chase attracts the fastest two-mile chasers. On Thursday it's World Hurdle Day and finally, Friday is the spectacular Cheltenham Gold Cup Day.
Over 50,000 visitors come to each day of the festival (65,000 on the day of the actual Gold Cup) and over £1m is bet on every race. There is plenty to see and do before the racing starts. You can enjoy The Festival atmosphere, with trade stands, live music and paddock interviews.
THE BEST MATE ENCLOSURE
- Great view of racing from the opposite side of the finish line.
- Unbeatable atmosphere
- Fantastic betting shops, stands and a beer tent with entertainment provided by live band.
- Fantastic variety of food
- Extensive viewing steps, a betting hall, bars and buffets.
- Access to the Centaur, paddock and unsaddling enclosure, the Hall of Fame the Gold Cup Restaurant.
- Access to all the bookmakers in the betting ring
- Most exclusive enclosure with the best viewing, bars, buffets and betting areas.
- Access the Tattersalls enclosure, as well as the chalets and boxes in the Tented Village.
- A Club badge allows you to use all the facilities in the Tattersalls Enclosure.
- Large stand opposite the final fence and hurdle and extends the Tattersalls Enclosure with extra viewing steps, bars and bands.
- Enjoy a pint in the world famous Guinness Village.
PRIVATE BOX PACKAGES
- Take in breathtaking views of Cheltenham and be in the heart of the action from your box.
- Prices start at £125 per person (ex vat)
- If you're feeling really adventurous then you can rent a Hi-Lux Chalet with balcony views of the winner's enclosure.
- Enjoy dinner with friends and family overlooking the famous Cheltenham winning post.
- Prices start from £65 per person (ex vat) which is fantastic value.
- Experience fine dining with Albert Roux in 'Chez Roux' at Cheltenham.