Tickets for the Cheltenham Festival are selling rapidly and early bird prices will come to an end at midnight on Saturday 28th January.
Tickets for the Festival
have been on sale for some time and prices for the world's greatest meeting will increase on Saturday 28th. This year’s fixture will run from Tuesday 14th March – Friday 17th March and our readers have a number of options when it comes to purchasing tickets at the cheaper prices.
2017 Cheltenham Festival ticket options
£25 to £38 – Tuesday to Thursday
£40 to £53 – Gold Cup Friday
- Great view of racing from the opposite side of the finish line.
- Unbeatable atmosphere.
- Fantastic betting shops, stands and a beer tent with entertainment provided by live band.
£40 to £70 – Tuesday to Thursday
£55 to £85 – Gold Cup Friday
- Extensive viewing steps, a betting hall, bars and buffets.
- Access to the Centaur, paddock and unsaddling enclosure, the Hall of Fame the Gold Cup Restaurant.
- Access to all the bookmakers in the betting ring
£80 to £83 – Tuesday to Thursday
£95 to £98 – Gold Cup Friday
- Most exclusive enclosure with the best viewing, bars, buffets and betting areas.
- Access the Tattersalls enclosure, as well as the chalets and boxes in the Tented Village.
- A Club badge allows you to use all the facilities in the Tattersalls Enclosure.
£370 to £750 – Tuesday - Thursday
£320 to £580 - Gold Cup Friday
- Enjoy dinner with friends and family overlooking the famous Cheltenham winning post.
- Experience fine dining with Albert Roux in 'Chez Roux' at Cheltenham.
GUINNESS GRANDSTAND -
SOLD OUT – Tuesday to Friday
- Large stand opposite the final fence and hurdle and extends the Tattersalls Enclosure with extra viewing steps, bars and bands.
- Enjoy a pint in the world famous Guinness Village.