Get 16/1 On Paisley Park To Win The Stayers Hurdle
2021 Cheltenham Free Bets – Get £5 At 16/1 on Paisley Park To Win The Stayers Hurdle
It’s been a vintage two days of action at the Cheltenham Festival but there are plenty of stars still set to shine and there will be huge interest in watching the stayers hurdle to see if fans favourite Paisley Park can regains his crown
Two years ago Emma Lavelle’s stable star stomed up the Cheltenham hill to capture this race and win a legion of admirers for both himself and his owner Andrew Gemmell,who was born blind but has a passion for his horses and horseracing, but there was disappointment a year later when an unusually flat performance rsulted in a blunted finishing kick.
A minor heart problem was diagnosed but he has been nursed back to health by LAvelle and has resumed this season in fine fettle, reversing form with the absent Thyme Hill to land the Grade 1 Long Walk Hurdle at Ascot
888sport Customer Offer – Back Paisley Park at 16/1
888sport have been leading the way with some fantastic Cheltenham Festival Offers And Price Boosts and they just keep coming with this fantastic offer on Paisley Park. All you need to do to take advantages is click on any of the images to be taken straight to the 888 website
Once registered deposit a minimum of £5 and place a maximum bet of £5 at the normal odds on Paisley Park to win the Stayers’ Hurdle. If Emma Lavelle’s charge wins you’re qualifying bet will be paid out at the normal odds with the remainder of the winning balance paid as free bets up to the 16/1 payout value.
- Deposit min £5 using code 888ODDS;
- Add Paisley Par to win the Stayers’ Hurdle and place a bet at the normal quoted odds;
- Max bet stake is £5 and receive winnings from the qualifying bet back in cash;
- Extra winnings will be paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement;
- Free bet stakes not included in bet returns;
- Free bets expire 7 days after credit;
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer.
See here for full terms and conditions and to take advantage of this great offer.